- 2/3 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2/3 cup Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 4 Squares Choc Zero 50% Dark Chocolate (smashed)
- 4 Squares Choc Zero Milk Chocolate (smashed)
- Sugar-Free Whipping Cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line an 8×8 deep dish pan with parchment paper
- Mix your cocoa, Lakanto and liquid coconut oil in a bowl until the Lakanto is thoroughly mixed through. Add in the vanilla and whole eggs and mix. Then add in the egg yolk and mix until combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda and salt and then add in 1/4 cup of the chocolate and mix it all together.
- Once fully combined scrape it into the lined baking pan and smooth it out as much as you can. Tap the pan on the counter lightly to try to settle the brownie mix and get out the bubbles.
- Add the rest of the chocolate to the top of the brownies and then put them in the oven for about 17 minutes. Start watching the brownies at about 15 minutes though.
- Remove when it's done and let it cool for approximately 10 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting into them.
- Top with Sugar-Free Whipping Cream when you serve and enjoy!