If you’ve been around the low carb or keto space for a while you may have heard the term “chaffle” thrown around. Here are some easy chaffle recipes to try if you’re not quite sure if you’ll like this food.
You can’t have waffles on keto they say… WRONG!
There are keto chaffles in the house now! And, these things are seriously amazing.
Who knew that you could combine cheese and eggs and make a waffle in so many different ways? Well, a lot of different folks apparently.
Let’s take a look at some really interesting and delicious easy chaffle recipes that you can try at home!
The Easiest Chaffle Recipes on Pinterest
Not sure if you’re wanting a sweet or savory chaffle recipe? Don’t worry…
Here are some sweet and savory options out in the keto land of chaffle.
The best part about chaffles is that you can easily get your kids involved and create an assembly line of topping so everyone can create their own.
That or you can create them to use as buns for sandwiches so you’re not missing out on buns.
The sweet chaffles are my family’s favorite style of chaffle. They’re all about the sweet taste and the berries on top.
I like these as a dessert rather than a breakfast item.
Are you a sweet breakfast eater or a savory?
1. Best Ever Keto Cinnamon Roll Chaffles – Butter Together Kitchen
2. Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Chaffles Recipe • MidgetMomma
3. Low Carb Churro Chaffle Idea
4. Keto Strawberry Shortcake Chaffles (Easy Low Carb Dessert Recipe!)
5. Keto Chaffle Glazed Donut
6. Keto Lemon Chaffle Recipe
Missing bread for sandwiches? The chaffle will be your new best friend!
A lot of these recipes can be tweaked to make it less eggy and more breadlike.
So, don’t be afraid to change things up and make these easy chaffle recipes something that is more tailored to your desires!
1. Easy Traditional Keto Chaffle Recipe – Butter Together Kitchen
2. Easy Keto Cheddar Bay Chaffles Recipe!
3. Cheesy Garlic Chaffle Bread
4. Best Keto Pizza Chaffle
5. Keto Taco Chaffle
6. Keto Chaffle Garlic Cheesy Bread Sticks
Whether you’re wanting sweet or savory these recipes will absolutely fill any craving you have!
Play with the recipes and see if you can create your own little version of a chaffle.
Check out these recipes:
- Keto Chicken Recipes That Aren’t Boring
- 15 Keto Pork Recipes You Need In Your Life
- 10 Keto Beef Recipes Your Family Will Love
- 15+ Super Easy Keto Meal Prep Recipes To Make Life Easy
Don’t forget to pin this post for later!