Making pork chops in the Ninja Foodi Grill is super easy and quite delicious.
Sometimes you just want to toss food in the oven or on the stove and just have it miraculously be done.
And, honestly, that’s kind of what the Ninja Foodi Grill allows you to do!
Pork Chops in the Ninja Foodi Grill
For this meal, we took our pork chops out of the fridge and patted them dry with paper towels. Then we coated them with salt, pepper, and garlic & herb seasoning while the grill heated up.
If you haven’t already, now is the time to consider the sides you’ll want to eat for dinner (or lunch).
Some options we generally pair with pork chops are:
- green beans
- corn on the cob
- mashed potatoes
- sauteed squash
And, if you only want to use one device to do the cooking, you can easily cook everything IN the Ninja Foodi Grill!
What I do is cook the veggies first and then put the grill in the Foodi to cook the pork chops. If you’re worried about the veggies getting cold while the pork cooks you can stick it in the oven on an oven-safe plate at a low temp.
Then, when the pork chops are done just plate up your food and enjoy!!
- Pork Chops
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Pre-heat the Ninja Foodi Grill to 400 degrees.
- Season the pork chops with the seasonings (or choose your own).
- Once the grill is preheated and it notifies you, place the pork chops in the Ninja Foodi and close the lid.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes and let them cook.
- Check the internal temp of the meat near the end of the time to make sure it has reached an internal temperature of 165˚.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.