Looking for a simple keto breakfast recipe that you can make ahead? Check out these awesome keto egg muffins 🙂
Finding a breakfast that's quick and easy isn't always… well, easy.
It seems like most have tons of ingredients or take way too long to prep and cook. If you're like me then you have a short amount of time in the morning to get breakfast created and ready before taking your kids to school (or getting to work).
That's why I love this keto bacon and cheese egg muffin recipe. You can have it prepped and cooked in a matter of 45 minutes.
On top of that, you can make it on Sunday and have them ready to go for the week ahead! If you're making them for your family then you can always double the recipe and you'll have breakfast for the entire week!Print
These muffins are great to prep on the weekend and have for the week ahead for those busy mornings where you can't seem to just get breakfast made.
- 2–3 tbsp Butter (to grease the pan)
- 10 Eggs (give or take how big your muffin tin is)
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded cheese of your choice
- 4 slices Bacon, fried
- 2 Green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the butter and grease the muffin tin so that each muffin section is coated well. (use more butter if you need to)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until mixed together completely. Add in the salt, pepper, and cheese and mix again.
- Fry the bacon until crispy. Chop up the green onion while the bacon cooks. Once the bacon is done you can either crumble the bacon into bits or chop it up.
- Pour the egg batter into the muffin tins and top with the bacon and green onions.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on how big the muffin tins are.
Want to lose weight with keto?
Starting keto can be daunting with all the information out there nowadays. But, I want to help you feel confident and encouraged for starting the keto diet.
Introducing the Keto Freedom 14-Day Detox!
This detox is not your average ordinary detox. You won’t be told to eat boring foods, only drink liquids, survive on juices, or starve yourself to lose weight.
No, that’s just crazy in my mind (I like to eat).
So, what is that 14-day detox all about?
You’ll get a 40+ page guide to keto, 20 recipes, and two weeks of meal plans PLUS shopping lists are already done for you.
Don’t worry, if you want to change it up, you totally can.
I wanted to take the stress out of the first two weeks of being keto so you could focus on your journey rather than scrambling to find information and meals.
Check it out here: https://balanceandlift.com/keto-freedom-14-day-detox/