- 1 whole chicken carcass
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- water to cover bones
- Optional: 2-3 cups veggie scraps
- Put all ingredients in the Ninja Foodi and add enough water to cover the bones completely.
- Secure the pressure cooking lid on the pot and press the pressure cooking setting. Put the pot on High for 30 minutes and press start.
- Once the 30 minutes is up, do a quick-release on the pressure and immediately turn it on the slow cooker setting for at least 12 hours on low heat.
- After 12 hours (up to 24 hours) in the slow cooker, remove all the bones from the broth and strain the broth through a fine-mesh strainer or some cheesecloth.
- Fill mason jars with strained broth and store in the fridge for immediate use or in the freezer to keep longer.
This is the Ninja Foodi my family uses.