Are you looking for a delicious pancake recipe the family will enjoy? This simple einkorn pancake recipe is fluffy, delicious, and freezer-friendly.
These pancakes are super simple to make and toddler-help friendly.
If your kids enjoy helping you in the kitchen then this pancake recipe is a great one for them to help with.
My kids love helping in the kitchen, though I do have to remind them not to be overly excited when stirring the pancake batter. I can’t count the times that they’ve stirred so vigorously that the bowl almost fell over on its side.
Thankfully, I can usually catch them before such a travesty was to happen.
Grab a step stool for the kiddos, the mixing bowl, and all the ingredients, and get ready to have some fun!
Easy Einkorn Pancake Recipe
These pancakes call for minimal ingredients, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make these pancakes fancy!
- All-Purpose Einkorn Flour
- Baking Powder
Tools You Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
This recipe is so simple that it’s as easy as mixing the dry ingredients together, the lemon with the milk and let it stand 5 minutes, then combining the wet and dry together!
Seriously, it’s so simple.
My kids love helping me make different shapes with the batter (a lemon shape is often requested for whatever reason).
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Melt the butter and combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Mix together until thoroughly mixed and let rest 5 minutes to thicken. If you feel like the batter is too thick, add a little bit of water at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Heat a pan over medium to medium-high heat and grease with either butter or your choice of oil.
- Once the pan is hot enough stir pancake batter and start ladling the batter into the pan forming pancakes at your desired size. Cook each pancake for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit syrup, or just butter.
Leftover pancakes store well in the refrigerator for leftovers.
Simply reheat and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.